Medical license: 50006
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad del Rosario (Colombia). Ophthalmologist specializing in retina and vitreous. Currently a member of the Department of Retina and Vitreous at Institut Català de Retina. Dr. Stephany Carrillo stands out for her continuing education and active participation in ophthalmology conferences.
Spanish, English and Italian.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad del Rosario (Colombia)
- ERACOL International Mobility Program at Università degli Studi di Torino (Italia).
- Training as specialist in ophthalmology at Hospital Vall d’Hebron in Barcelona.
- Member of the Retina and Vitreous Department and the Emergency Department at Institut Català de Retina.
Publications and congresses
- Attendance to numerous ophthalmology courses and congresses.
- Guest speaker at ophthalmology conferences.