Medical license n. 63211
Bachelor of Medicine from the Antenor Orrego Private University, Peru, and specialist in Ophthalmology from the University of San Martín de Porres, Peru. Dr. Casusol is an ophthalmologist, surgeon and clinical research lecturer. She is noted for her active participation in specialisation courses and conferences in this speciality.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery from the Antenor Orrego Private University, Peru.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology from the University of San Martín de Porres, Peru.
- Validation of degrees in Spain.
- Academic Degree of Master of Science in Clinical Research from the Antenor Orrego Private University, Peru.
- Diploma in Medical Auditing, Management Control and Evaluation of Health Services. Programme of Extension and Social Projection, from the National University of Trujillo, Peru.
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department.
- Ophthalmologist in the Emergencies Department.
- Co-author of the paper: “Hallazgos Oculares más frecuentes en pacientes VIH positivo pretratamiento antirretroviral” (Most frequent ocular findings in HIV-positive patients before antiretroviral treatment), published in the Revista Peruana de Oftalmología. Vol XXXVIII – No. 1. December 2005.
- Author of the book Guías de Práctica Clínica en Oftalmología (Clinical Practice Guides in Ophthalmology). Published by the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology. 1st Edition. Trujillo-Peru. 2013.
- Author of the dissertation: “Efectividad de la Dacriocistorrinostomía externa en la calidad de vida de pacientes con Obtrucción de vía lagrimal” (Effectiveness of external Dacryocystorhinostomy in the quality of life of patients with lacrimal duct obstruction).
- Member of the Medical College of Peru.
- Member of the Peruvian Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Argentinean Council of Ophthalmology.
- Participation in numerous specialisation and refresher courses.
- Several presentations at conferences in her speciality.