Medical license n. 16296
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and specialist in Ophthalmology. Dr. Carlos Ceriol has more than 30 years of experience and is a specialist in eye surgery and the use of lasers for eye diseases. He is currently part of the General Ophthalmology, Cataract and Refractive Surgery Departments of ICR Terrassa.
Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Italian.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology by the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies and Research Proficiency from the University of Barcelona.
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at ICR Terrassa
- Member of the Cataract Department at ICR Terrassa
- Member of the Refractive Surgery Department at ICR Terrassa
- Coordinator and guest professor of several master’s degrees in different universities of Catalonia.
- Member of Sociedad Española de Oftalmología
- Member of Sociedad Española de Cirugía Ocular Implanto-Refractiva (SECOIR)
- Member of the International Society of Refractive Surgery (American Academy of Ophthalmology)
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Member of Societat Catalana d’Oftalmologia
- Member of Academia de Ciencias Médicas de Cataluya i Balears
- Multiple national publications
- Presentations in different nationals and internacional congresses
- Various national conferences