Medical license n. 51150
Dr. Fernando Dolz has a degree in Medicine from the Rovira i Virgili University (Tarragona) and a specialization in Ophthalmology. He is currently studying a PhD in Surgery and Morphological Sciences at the Autonomous University of Barcelona. He has also published numerous articles and has participated as a speaker in various congresses of the specialty.
Spanish, English and Catalan.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Rovira i Virgili University (Tarragona)
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Hospital del Mar and Hospital de l’Esperança – Parc de Salut Mar. Barcelona.
- Master’s Degree in Integration and Resolution of Clinical Problems in Medicine (60 ECTS). University of Alcalá. Madrid.
- Diploma in Research Methodology (12 ECTS). Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Escuela Nacional de Sanidad. Madrid.
- Specialization Diploma in Health Law and Bioethics (6 ECTS). Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Escuela Nacional de Sanidad. Madrid.
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Surgery and Morphological Sciences. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Orbit and Oculoplastics Department at ICR.
- Member of the Emergency Department at ICR.
- Full member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology
- International member in training of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Assembly of Delegates of the Official College of Doctors of Barcelona.
Awards and recognitions
- CIRIT Prize for promoting the scientific spirit of youth (2008). Generalitat de Catalunya. Consell Interdepartamental de Recerca i Innovació Tecnològica.
- Participation as a speaker at numerous specialty congresses
- Publication of scientific and research articles
- Participation in book chapters
- Participation in research projects