Medical license 61920
Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine by the Austral Universitiy of Buenos Aires (Argentina), specialist in Ophthalmology, course in Ocular Trauma and Pathology of the Ocular Surface and Cornea. Dr. Maisterrena has studied in the University of Buenos Aires and the University of Paris, he has done graduate education in Argentina and France and has received a prize for the best scientific work in the Iberoamerican Ophthalmology Congress.
Spanish, English and French.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from the Austral University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology in the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Ophthalmology Residency in the Argentinean Ophthalmological Foundation Jorge Malbran.
- Course in Corneal Pathology and Ocular Surface in the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Course in Ocular Trauma in the Northeast Argentina National University.
- Graduate course in Corneal Pathology and Refractive Surgery in the Monticelli-Paradis Clinic, France.
- Graduate course in Oculoplastics and tear ducts at the Monticelli Clinc, France.
- Member of the Orbit and oculoplastics Department.
- Member of the Emergencies Department.
- Prize for the best scientific work: Utilidad de los mapas epiteliales obtenidos por OCT SA en el diagnóstico de patologías corneales. II Iberoamerican Opthalmology Congress. Catholic University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Member of the Argentinean Ophthalmology Society (SAO)
- Member of the French Ophthalmology Society (SFO)
- Member of the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)