Medical License no. 40746
Bachelor of Medicine from the National University of San Marcos (Lima, Peru). Ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma and cataract and member of the Glaucoma and Cataract departments of the Institut Català de Retina. Dr. Sotelo stands out for her ongoing training and for her active participation in national and international congresses.
Spanish and Catalan
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the National University of San Marcos (Lima, Peru).
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Consorci Parc de Salut Mar – Hospital de l’Esperança (Barcelona).
- Rotation in Neurophthalmology and Refractive Surgery at the Institut Català de Retina (ICR)
- Rotation in Orbit and Oculoplasty at the Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge (Barcelona).
- Rotation in Pediatric Ophthalmology at the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital (Barcelona).
- Fellowship in Glaucoma at the Institut Català de Retina, centre attached to the University of Barcelona.
- Basic Science Exam in Ophthalmology of the International Council of Ophthalmology.
- Optical and Refraction Exam of the International Council of Ophthalmology.
- Degree of research sufficiency for the doctoral thesis with the work: “Influencia del tratamiento con análogos de prostaglandinas sobre el grosor foveal en pacientes hipertensos oculares o con glaucoma operados de cataratas” (Influence of treatment with prostaglandin analogues on foveal thickness in ocular hypertensive patients or with glaucoma operated on cataracts). Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Glaucoma Department at the ICR.
- Member of the Cataract Department at the ICR.
- Optic neuropathy secondary to dasatinib in the treatment of a chronic myeloid leukemia case. Monge KS, Galvez-Ruiz, Alberto et al. Saudi J Ophthalmol. 2015 Jul-Sep.
- Presentation of posters and communications in several national and international ophthalmology congresses.
Do you have any questions?
Contact us or request an appointment with one of our specialists.