License number. 36.918
Experienced ophthalmologist, specialized in optic neuritis and uncontrolled eye movement. She is currently head of Neurophthalmology and Teaching Departments of Institut Català de Retina. Collaborator in three chapters of books and author of five publications in national and international scientific magazines.
Spanish, Catalan and English
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery. University of Zaragoza.
- Doctorate courses. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Formation MIR in Ophthalmology. Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge
- External Rotation in Pediatric Ophthalmology Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
- “Observership” in Neuro-Ophthalmology at Moorfields Eye Hospital Foundation Trust (stay at 3 hospitals: Moorfields Eye Hospital, National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, St Thomas’ Hospital).
- Head of the Neurophthalmology Department at Institut Català de Retina
- Responsible for Teaching Department at Institut Català de Retina
- Tutor of the Residents of Ophthalmology. Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor
- Active collaborator in the teaching of undergraduate students of the Unit Professor of Medicine of the Bellvitge Campus during the period as optional resident of the Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge
- ICR Prize for the best publication or submission of work of eye research : ” Study of the evolution of the NOIA-NA through OCT ” .FIRST PRIZE
- Evaluation of 360th or feedback multiple like instrument to evaluate the resident in the relation doctor – patient. First prize
- Priorities of training received by residents in cross-disciplinary skills. Second prize
- Member of the European Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- Member of Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
Publications and conferences
- Five publications in national and international journals
- Participation in three chapters of books
- Moderator and teacher in diverse scientific meetings