Medical License No. 57602
Bachelor of Medicine from the International University of Ecuador and specialization in Ophthalmology at the Hospital Complex of Navarre (Spain). Dr. Natalino Giuliano also holds a master’s degree in Glaucoma and has participated in numerous refresher courses and congresses of the specialty. He is a member of the departments of Glaucoma and Emergencies at ICR Ophthalmology Centre.
Spanish, English and French
- Bachelor of Medicine from the International University of Ecuador with magna cum laude honors.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Hospital Complex of Navarre.
- Master in Glaucoma at IMO – Instituto de Microcirugía Ocular (Barcelona)
- Member of the Glaucoma Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre
- Member of the Emergencies Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre
- Neurorretinitis por Bartonella henselae como manifestación de la enfermedad por arañazo de gato. Casos clínicos en Retina y Vítreo. 2010 Awards.
- Speaker in several national and international conferences
- Assistance to numerous refresher and specialization courses