Medical License no. 57164
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan (Italy). Fellow of the Master in Orbital, Lacrimal and Oculoplastic Surgery and member of the Department of Orbit and Oculoplasty of the ICR Ophthalmology Centre. Dr. Roberto Secondi stands out for his multiple national and international publications, as well as for his numerous contributions in congresses and scientific meetings.
Spanish, Italian and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan (Italy). Thesis: Comparative study between DSAEK assisted by microkeratome and femtosecond laser: morphological and functional analysis. Score: 110/110 cum laude.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Sapienza University in Rome (Italy). Thesis: Histology of levator muscle of the upper eyelid in congenital ptosis cases. Score: 70/70 cum laude.
- V International Oculoplastic Course. Nuestra Señora de Fátima – Vithas Hospital. Vigo (Spain). 6 – 7 April 2018.
- III Course of Oculoplastic Surgery. University Hospital of Fuenlabrada. Madrid (Spain). 20 April 2018
- X Continuing Education Course: Eyelids and Lacrimal Via. Spanish Society of Ocular and Orbital Plastic Surgery (SECPOO). Zaragoza (Spain). June 2018.
- Fellow of the Master in Orbital, Lacrimal and Oculoplastic Surgery at ICR Ophthalmology Centre.
- Member of the Orbit and Oculoplastics Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre
- Member of the Emergency Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre
Publications and congresses
- Multiple national and international publications.
- Numerous presentations at congresses and scientific meetings
- Member of the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS)
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica Ocular y Orbitaria (SECPOO)
- Member of the Associazione Italiana Medici Oculisti (AIMO)
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)