Medical license no. 54848
Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery by the University of Barcelona and specialist in Ophthalmology. Dr. Sandra Banderas is an Ophthalmologist specialized in glaucoma. She stands out for her articles and active participation in congresses of the specialty.
Spanish, Catalan, English and German.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from the University of Barcelona.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology from the University Hospital of Vall d’Hebron.
- Course in clinical good praxis at Syneos Health.
- Member of the Glaucoma Department
- Member of the Emergencies Department
- Author of the article Possible Intraluminal Obstruction of the XEN45 Gel Stent Observed With Anterior Segment Optical CoherenceTomography. J Glaucoma.
- Author of the article Ex-Press P50 device filtering failure due to non-visible intraluminal blockages. Eur J Ophthalmol.
- Author of the article Retinal microvascular abnormalities in patients after COVID-19 depending on disease severity. Br J Ophthalmol.
- Author of the article Atypical Sympathetic Ophthalmia Presenting with Ocular Pain Associated with Posterior Scleral Involvement. Ocul Immunol Inflamm.
- Author of the article Persistent reduction of retinal microvascular vessel density in patients with moderate and severe COVID-19 disease. BMJ Open Ophthalmology.
- Participation in numerous specialization and refresher courses.
- Several communications in congresses of the specialty.