Medical license no. 57787
Bachelor of Medicine from the Catholic University of Asunción (Paraguay), specialist in Ophthalmology and Master in Pathology and Surgery of the Posterior Segment of the Eye. Dr. Silvana Belotto is an ophthalmologist specializing in pathologies of the retina and vitreous. She stands out for her active participation in courses and congresses of the specialty.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Catholic University of Asunción (Paraguay)
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital Complex of Vigo
- Master in Pathology and Surgery of the Posterior Segment of the Eye. Barraquer Institute – Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Observership in Inflammation and Ocular Immunology. Massachusetts Eye Research & Surgery Institution (MERSI). Boston (USA)
- Member of the Retina and Vitreous Department
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department
- Member of the Uveitis Department
- Member of the Emergencies Department
- Master thesis. Research Protocol: Changes in macular microvascularization after cataract surgery in diabetics.
- Co-authorship of two chapters for the future publication of the latest edition of the book Albert and Jakobiec’s Principles and Practices of Ophthalmology. Springer Publishing.
- Member of the Galician Ophthalmology Society
- Member of the Spanish Retina and Vitreous Society (SERV)
- Member of the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)
- Participation in numerous specialization and refresher courses
- Several communications in congresses of the specialty