License number 62625
Bachelor of Medicine From the Austral University of Buenos Aires (Argentina) and specialist in Ophthalmology from the University of Buenos Aires. Dr. Sofía Mercedes Perisset is an ophthalmologist and surgeon with experience in Argentina, Spain and the United Kingdom. She has been in many congresses and symposia and she has actively participated in many of them.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor in Medicine from the Austral University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Residency in Clinic and Surgical Ophthalmology at Ophthalmological Foundation Jorge Malbran, Argentina.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology from the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Member of the Glaucoma Department.
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department.
- Member of the Emergencies Departament.
- Coauthor of the article ‘Mechanisms behind Retinal Ganglion Cell Loss in Diabetes and
Therapeutic Approach’. International Journal of Molecular Science.
- Member of the Argentinean Society of Ophthalmology.
- Experience in multiple external rotations in Argentina, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Several communications in congresses of her specialty.