Medical license no. 52189
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Girona (UdG) and specialist in Ophthalmology. Dr. Esther Cilveti is an ophthalmologist specializing in pathologies of the retina and vitreous. She stands out for her active participation in refresher courses and conferences on the specialty.
Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Girona (UdG)
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Hospital Universitario Vall d’Hebrón
- Member of the Retina & Vitreous Department at ICR
- Member of the Emergency Department at ICR
- Tutor and collaborating teacher of the intensive course for MIR (Resident Medical Intern) preparation (MIR Asturias-Barcelona headquarters)
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Retina and Vitreous
- Member of the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)
- Participation in numerous specialization and refresher courses
- Several communications in congresses of the specialty