Medical license n. 57288
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Del Zulia (Venezuela) and Master’s Degree in Glaucoma. Dr. Lianny Colina is a prominent ophthalmologist with more than twenty years of experience. She is currently part of the Glaucoma Department of ICR Ophthalmology Centre.
Spanish, English and French.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zulia (Venezuela).
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology. University of Zulia. University Hospital (Venezuela).
- University Course of Optometry. Catholic University of Valencia “San Vicente Mártir” (Spain).
- Master’s Degree in Glaucoma. University Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology (IOBA). University of Valladolid (Spain).
- Member of the Glaucoma Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre.
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre.
- Member of the Emergency Department at ICR Ophthalmology Centre.
Publications and congresses
- Numerous participations in congresses and continuing education courses.
- Several scientific publications.
- Member of the Medical Association of Valladolid
- Member of the Ophthalmology Society of Venezuela
- Member of the Medical Association of the State of Zulia (COMEZU)