BsC in Medicine and Surgery from University of Barcelona. Doctor specializing in Ophthalmology, with over 10 years of experience. She is surgeon and specializes in cornea and cataracts. She works in the departments of both specialties at Institut Català of Retina.
Catalan, Spanish and English.
- BsC in Medicine and Surgery from University of Barcelona
- Specialist in Ophthalmology
- PhD courses in Hospital de Sant Pau, specializing in diseases affecting the anterior segment.
- Attendance to teoricopractical courses on cornea and cataracts.
- Research proficiency certification thanks to Prevalence of herpes virus DNA in aqueous humour of healthy patients analysed by means of PCR, Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Ophthalmologist in the departaments of Cornea & Eye surface and Cataracts at Institut Català de Retina
Prize to the best poster of the 44 Congress of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology, 2013
- Participation in research projects
- Publishing “A case of necrotizing scleritis due to Pseudomona Aeruginosa”. Moreno Honrado, Z. Del Campo, J.A.
- Multiple courses, seminars and national and international round tables
- Participation as a speaker in ophthalmology congresses and meetings at a national and international level.