Medical license n. 56687
Bachelor of Medicine from the Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Camagüey (ISCM-C), in Cuba. PhD in Medical Sciences from the National Commission of Scientific Degrees of Havana and Full Professor and Researcher. Dr. Matilde Landín is a prominent ophthalmologist with more than 20 years of experience. She is currently a member of the General Ophthalmology Department of the Institut Català de Retina.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Camagüey (ISCM-C), in Cuba. Current University of Medical Sciences of Camagüey (UCMC).
- Title of 1st and 2nd Degree Specialist in Ophthalmology.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Manuel Ascunce Domenech University Hospital, in Camagüey (Cuba).
- PhD in Medical Sciences. National Commission of Scientific Degrees. Havana. 2009
- Category of Principal Investigator at the Cuban Academy of Sciences, September. 2013
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the Emergency Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Full Professor of Ophthalmology at the UCM-Camagüey (Cuba).
- Professor of Ophthalmology at the Latacunga Ophthalmological Center (Ecuador). August 2006 to December 2007.
- She has taught more than 55 courses on Glaucoma, Visual Field, Vascular affections of the retina, Ocular Trauma, Retinopathies, Anterior Segment Laser, Ophthalmological Emergencies, Cataracts, Ophthalmological Manifestations of HIV / AIDS, etc.
- Full Member of the Cuban Society of Ophthalmology and President of the Society’s Chapter in the Province of Camagüey from 2001 to 2018.
- Member of the Latin American Association of Cornea, Cataract and Anterior Segment Surgeons since 1999.
- Member of the Society for the History of Medicine of Camagüey since 2014.
- Member of the Cuban Society of Public Health (SOCUSAP) since 2015.
- More than 40 publications in several magazines.
- Author of chapters in a medical book.
- Referee of 3 indexed medical journals.
- She has participated in more than 69 national and international events, where she has presented more than 120 works.
- Member of the Doctoral Examination Board in central and eastern provinces of Cuba.
- Tutor or adviser of more than 15 specialty and doctorate theses.
- Participation in 15 investigations