Medical license: 37275
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery and PhD in Pediatrics from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology. Dr. Kyriaki Souki is currently a member of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department at Institut Català de Retina.
Spanish, Catalan, English and Greek.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the General Hospital of Athens «Georgios Gennimatas», Athens (Greece)
- Training in Pediatric Ophthalmology at Sant Joan de Déu – Barcelona Children’s Hospital
- PhD in Pediatrics from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department and the Emergencies Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the Hellenic Ophthalmological Society
- Participation in several ophthalmology conferences
- Award for best oral communication in the category of reviews and series of cases. Congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction – partial or complete type. XVIII Congress of the Spanish Society of Ocular and Orbital Plastic Surgery; Valladolid, June 2008
- Medical Coordinator at the Emergency Coordination Center “061” in Catalonia (2003, 2005-2007 and 2012-2014)