Medical license n. 61018
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery and specialist in Ophthalmology from the Central University of Venezuela. Dr. Tatiana M. Gil is an ophthalmologist with more than 10 years of experience in the detection and treatment of glaucoma. She is currently part of the Glaucoma Department and the Emergency Department of ICR.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Universidad Central de Venezuela.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology, Universidad Central de Venezuela – Hospital Dr. Domingo Luciani.
- Specialist in Health Services Management, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (Venezuela).
- Clinical Training in Glaucoma. La Trinidad Medical Center – Dr. Miguel Perez Carreño Hospital (Venezuela).
- Update on Diagnosis and treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy. AAO. Chicago. EEUU.
- Four simplified Oculoplastic procedures for general Ophthalmologist. AAO. Chicago. EEUU.
- Basic Phacoemulsification Course. AVAO. Caracas. Venezuela.
- Ad Honorem Professor of Ophthalmology Postgraduate Course. Dr. Luis Razetti University Hospital. Anzoátegui (Venezuela)
- Member of the Glaucoma Department at Institut Català de Retina
- Member of the Energency Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the World Glaucoma Society
- Member of the Iberoamerican Society of Glaucoma.
- Full Member of the Venezuelan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Full Member of the Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology.
- Numerous papers, free papers and posters in congresses as author and co-author.
- Author of several scientific articles.