Medical license n. 56496
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona and specialist in Ophthalmology from the University Hospital of Barcelona. Dr. José Grau is an ophthalmologist specialising in retinal pathologies. He has given several communications at conferences in the speciality and has experience in research and clinical trials.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona.
- Specialty in Ophthalmology in the University Hospital of Bellvitge, Barcelona.
- Observership in the Retina and Vitreous Department in the Ophthalmology service of the APEC Hospital for Blindness, Mexico.
- Fellowship of the European Board of Ophthalmology (FEBO).
Ophthalmologist in the Retina Department.
- Author of the article “Clothesline Phenomenon”, published in Ophthalmology.
- Co-author of the chapter “Valoración terapéutica con OCTA tras tratamiento antiangiogénico en DMAE” (Therapeutic assessment with OCTA after anti-angiogenic treatment in AMD) in the lecture of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology.
- Co-author of the chapter “Ecografía en los tumores intraoculares” (Echography in intraocular tumours) in the book Atlas de ecografía ocular (Atlas of ocular ultrasound), 2nd edition.
- Co-author of the article “Acute intrapapillary and peripapillary subretinal haemorrhage”, published in the Journal Français d’Ophtalmologie.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Retina and Vitreous.
- Several communications in conferences of the specialty.