Medical license n. 64597
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Salamanca and Ophthalmology Specialization from the Clinical Hospital of Valladolid. Dr. Daniel Aparicio is an ophthalmologist specialized in glaucoma, ocular surface and cataract, with clinical and teaching experience from the University of Valladolid. He has taken part in several courses of supplementary education and coordinated some mulicentric clinical trials.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Salamanca.
- Medical specialization in Ophthalmology from the University Clinical Hospital of Valladolid.
- Ophthalmologist in the Glaucoma Department.
- Ophthalmologist in the Emergencies Department.
- Coordination of international, multicentric clinical trials:
- “Systane Hydration In Subjects Udergoing Cataract Surgery”.
- “Clinical Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Cell Therapy In Patients With Cicatricial Conjunctivitis”.
- “Tlvanlslran for Dry Eye In Subjects With Sjögren’s Syndrome.
- Member of the Castillian Leonese Society of Ophthalmology.
- Participation in several specialty conferences.
- Teaching collaborator in the University of Valladolid.