The Institut Català de Retina offers Postgraduate master degrees in collaboration, from 2007 to 2013, with the University of Barcelona (UB) and, from 2013 to the present, with the International University of Catalonia (UIC). The programmes combine both practical and theoretical training, including a special dedication to research and teaching. Each master offers the ophthalmologists the opportunity to obtain medical and surgical training in different subspecialties.
The objective of the masters is to train ophthalmologists who can autonomously manage the pathology of a department.
Ophthalmology master degrees at ICR 2022 – 2023:
Preregistration for the ICR 2022 – 2023 Master degrees: Open until 18th February 2022.
- One place per year and master degree
- It will start on 1st June 2022 and ends on the 31st May 2023.
- Confirmation of the status of candidacies: March 2022
- Personal interviews with candidates who are still in the process: April 2022.
Requirements and information that candidates must provide to the address email@example.com:
- ID card or passport
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letters
- Approved Medicine and Ophthalmology degree.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that the candidates possess an APPROVED MEDICINE AND OPHTHALMOLOGY DEGREE, WORK PERMIT and LEVEL C of SPANISH.
More information at: firstname.lastname@example.org