The Institut Català de Retina offers Postgraduate master degrees in collaboration, from 2007 to 2013, with the University of Barcelona (UB) and, from 2013 to the present, with the International University of Catalonia (UIC). The programmes combine both practical and theoretical training, including a special dedication to research and teaching. Each master offers the ophthalmologists the opportunity to obtain medical and surgical training in different subspecialties.
The objective of the masters is to train ophthalmologists who can autonomously manage the pathology of a department.
Ophthalmology master degrees at ICR 2020 – 2021:
Preregistration for the ICR 2020 – 2021 Master degrees: Open until 28th February 2020.
- One place per year and master degree
- It will start on Monday 2nd June 2020 and ends on the 31st May 2021.
- Confirmation of the status of candidacies: 13th March 2020
- Personal interviews with candidates who are still in the process: 1st and/or 2nd April 2020.
Requirements and information that candidates must provide to the address email@example.com:
- ID card or passport
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letters
- Approved Medicine and Ophthalmology degree.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that the candidates possess an APPROVED MEDICINE AND OPHTHALMOLOGY DEGREE, WORK PERMIT and LEVEL C of SPANISH.
More information at: firstname.lastname@example.org