Medical license no. 57826
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Central University of Venezuela and specialist in Ophthalmology from the University Hospital of Caracas. Dr. Marsiglia is part of the General Ophthalmology Department and the Emergency Department.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Central University of Venezuela
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital of Caracas (Venezuela).
- Fellowship in Previous Segment at Instituto Popular para los Ojos Dr. Francisco Belisario Navarro. Caracas (Venezuela).
- Observer in the Glaucoma Service and the Oculoplasty Service. Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine. Florida (USA).
- Observership Program: Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Tutors: Dr. David Tsé and Dr. Thomas Johnson. Oculoplasty Service, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. University of Miami School of Medicine. Florida (USA).
- Observer in Phacoemulsification Techniques. Tutor: Dr. Enrique Suárez Cabrera. Ophthalmology Service – Previous Segment. La Trinidad Teaching Medical Center. Caracas (Venezuela).
- Member of the Orbit & Oculoplastics Department
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Departament
- Member of the Emergencies Department
- Member of the Venezuelan Society of Ophthalmology
- International Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology