Catalan, Spanish, English
- Degree in Medicine at the University of Barcelona.
- Specialist training in Ophthalmology at Castellon General Hospital.
- Research Proficiency at the UAB (Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona) titled “Use of Bevacizumab in non-ARMD macular pathology”. Tutors: Juan Cano, Miguel Castilla.
- Doctorate Courses at Vall d’Hebron Hospital and Sant Pau Hospital. UAB.
Paediatric Ophthalmologist at the ICR and at Vic General Hospital.
Member of the Catalan Ophthalmology Society
- Numerous presentations at conferences as author or coauthor.
- Numerous articles published.
- Dr Soldevila has taken part in various specialization courses.