Medical license no. 45057
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona. Dr. Laura Soldevila is an ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. She has participated in numerous conferences and has written several articles. She is currently a member of the departments of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus of the Institut Català de Retina.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine at the University of Barcelona.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the General Hospital of Castellón.
- Research Sufficiency by the Autonomous University of Barcelona with the title Uso del Bevacizumab en patología macular no DMAE (“Use of Bevacizumab in macular pathology not DMAE”). Tutors: Juan Cano and Miguel Castilla.
- Doctorate courses at Vall d’Hebron and Sant Pau Hospitals. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department at ICR.
- Member of the Eye Motility and Strabismus Department at ICR.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Numerous presentations at conferences as author and co-author.
- Author of articles.
- Assistance to multiple courses of the specialty.