Medical license no. 45057
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona. Dr. Laura Soldevila is an ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. She has participated in numerous conferences and has written several articles. She is currently a member of the departments of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus of the Institut Català de Retina.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine at the University of Barcelona.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the General Hospital of Castellón.
- Research Sufficiency by the Autonomous University of Barcelona with the title Uso del Bevacizumab en patología macular no DMAE (“Use of Bevacizumab in macular pathology not DMAE”). Tutors: Juan Cano and Miguel Castilla.
- Doctorate courses at Vall d’Hebron and Sant Pau Hospitals. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department at ICR.
- Member of the Eye Motility and Strabismus Department at ICR.
- Pediatric ophthalmologist of the Early Intervention Commission of the Ramon Martí Bonet Foundation. Anantapur, Bangalore (India), the years 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Work team for detection and treatment of children in rural areas, Vicente Ferrer Foundation team.
- 100 gafas el once del once (11/11/2017), Institut Català de Retina, Barcelona. Agreement Fundació Ramon Martí Bonet and University Optics.
- Jornada Invulnerables (02/16/2019), Hospital Sant Joan de Déu – Althaia, Manresa, Barcelona. Althaia – Sor Lucía Caram Foundation – Natural Optics.
- Pediatric ophthalmologist and strabologist on the June 2019 commission with the Africa Avanza Foundation. Sal (Cape Verde).
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Numerous presentations at conferences as author and co-author.
- Author of articles.
- Assistance to multiple courses of the specialty.