Medical license: 50596
Dr. Rocío Rodríguez is an outstanding ophthalmologist specializing in strabismus. She is currently in charge of the Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus of the Institut Català de Retina. She has completed a Master of Research in Vision Sciences at the University of Valladolid and has participated in numerous conferences.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. Autonomous University of the State of Hidalgo (Mexico).
- Master in Research in Vision Sciences. University of Valladolid.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital of Burgos.
- Fellowship in Strabismus. National Medical Center “NOVEMBER 20” ISSSTE, Federal District, Mexico.
- Head of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Head of the Strabismus Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the Latin American Council of Strabismus.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Strabismus.
- Member of the Mexican Strabismus Center.
- Member of the Castilian-Leonese Association of Ophthalmology.
Publications and conferences
- Assistance to numerous national and international congresses.
- Various communications in congresses.
- Various publications in specialized magazines.