License number. 37213
Ophthalmologist of the ICR Departments of Retina and Vitreous and General Ophthalmology. Doctor in Medicine from University of Saint Cyril and Methodius from Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Spanish, English, Macedonian, Serbo-Croatian and Russian.
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from University of Saint Cyril and Methodius from Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology. MSc in Ophthalmology.
- MSc in Posterior Segment of the Eye. Macula, Retina and Vitreous Pathologies and Surgeries.
- Residency in Ophthalmology at University Hospital of Ocular Diseases of the Faculty of Medicine at University of Saint Cyril and Methodius from Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Ophthalmologist of the Departments of Retina and Vitreous and General Ophthalmology at Institut Català de Retina.
Participation in several multicentre studies on glaucoma, ARMD and diabetic retinopathy.
- 1st award to the best 2011 ophthalmic research work at Institut Català de Retina.
- 1st award to the best oral communication at the 40th and 42nd Congress of Societat Catalana d’Oftalmologia
- 1st award to the best communication in the 2nd International Macedonian Congress of Ophthalmology.
- 1st Richard and Suzanne Troutman award to the best 2008 oral communication
- 1st Eugenio Sánchez-Ramade Villegas award to the best 2008 medical and scientific film
- Member of Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques de Catalunya i Balears
- Member of Societat Catalana d’Oftalmologia
- Member of Sociedad Española de Retina y Vítreo
- Member of European Vitreous Retina Society
- Member of European Association for Vision and Eye Research
- Several communications presented at national and International congresses.
- Publications in national and International scientific journals such as Retina or Clinical Ophthalmology.
Do you have any questions?
Contact us or request an appointment with one of our specialists.