Medical license: 56126
Bachelor of Medicine from the Universidad Central del Este (Dominican Republic). Dr. Xiomara Castro is an ophthalmologist with more than ten years of experience in the area of ophthalmological consultations and surgeries, as well as in ophthalmological emergencies. She is a member of the General Ophthalmology Department and the Emergency Department of the Institut Català de Retina.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Universidad Central del Este (Dominican Republic) with the qualification magna cum laude.
- Training as a Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic).
- Course on Aesthetic Medicine at the Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic).
- Postgraduate Degree in Optics and Optometry at the Graduate School of Medicine and Health (Spain)
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department of ICR Ophthalmology Centre
- Member of the Emergency Department of ICR Ophthalmology Centre
Do you have any questions?
Contact us or request an appointment with one of our specialists.