Member nº: 34.824
Prominent ophthalmologist specialized in glaucoma and cataracts. He is currently a member of the Department of Glaucoma and cataract at the Institut Català de Retina and the Hospital Sant Jaume in Calella. He has published numerous articles in journals, in addition to being researcher and contributor of various clinical trials.
Spanish and English
- Degree in medicine and General Surgery in 1993-99 promotion at U.A.B-U.D. Vall d’Hebron
- Ophtalmology Speciality from Hopsital of Terrasa
- Master’s degree advanced in refractive surgery
- Course of Glaucoma IOBA
- Course of Practical Clinical Optometry
- ICR Rotation in Sections of Refractive and Glaucoma
- Multiple courses of post-degree theoretical-practical Cornea, glaucoma, Refractive Surgery vitreoretinal surgery, among other
Medical Assistant in ICR since 2004 in the Department of Cataract and Glaucoma.
Publications and Conferences
- Numerous publications and oral presentations in conferences and specialty journals
- Clinical trials as a collaborator and principal researcher