Medical license n. 55174
Bachelor of Medicine from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, specialist in Ophthalmology at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Center. Dr. Victor Lazaro is an ophthalmologist specializing in corneal pathologies. He is the coordinator and founder of the Societat catalana d’Oftalmologia Jove. He stands up for his active participation in specialization courses and congresses of the specialty.
Catalan, Spanish, English and Italian.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona – Facultat de Medicina Vall Hebron.
- Master’s Degree in Ophthalmologic Surgery by Cardenal Herrera University – CEU.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Ophthalmology from Cardenal Herrera University – CEU.
- Fellow of the European Board of Ophthalmology (EBO).
- Visual Science examination in Ophthalmology, Optics, Refraction and Instruments examination, Clinical Ophthalmology examination of the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO).
- Member of the Cornea and Ocular Surface Department.
- Member of the Refractive Surgery Department.
- Member of the Emergencies Department.
- Member of the Cataract Department.
- Author of ”Anatomical and functional outcomes of Boston type I keratoprosthesis as primary penetrating corneal procedure in high risk and non-high risk cases” for Graefe’s Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology.
- Author of ”Surgical mobilization of an arterial embolus in cilioretinal artery occlusion” para el Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Author of “Treatment of epithelial ingrowth after LASIK with partial flap lifting, mechanical debridement and sectorial flap sutures” for Journal Français d’Ophtalmologie.
- Author of “A case report of isolated primary Herpes-Simplex Virus neuroretinitis in an immunocompetent adult” for BMC Ophthalmolohy.
- Author of “The use of topical cyclosporine A 0,05% as treatment for primary alacrimia in Allgrove syndrome” for European Journal of Ophthalmolohy.
- Author of ”Carcinoma basocelular con infiltración de saco lagrimal” for Annals d’Oftalmologia.
- Author of ”Síndrome de Triple A con manifestaciones oftálmicas” for Annals d’Oftalmologia.
- Author of ”Queratitis epitelial herpética bilateral en paciente atópico” for Annals d’Oftalmologia.
- Participation in numerous specialization and refresher courses.
- Several communications in congresses of the specialty.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Implanto-Refractive Eye Surgery (SECOIR).
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology (SCOFT).