Member Nº: 39372
Degree in medicine and surgery at Universitat Autónoma de Bucaramanga, Colombia. Specialist in ophthalmology in Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus, Tarragona. Expert in Refractive Surgery. Currently part of the Department of Refractive Surgery and Cataract of the ICR. He has participated in numerous congresses, symposiums, and seminars on ophthalmology.
Spanish, Catalan and English
- Degree in medicine and surgery at Universitat Autònoma de Bucaramanga, Colombia.
- Training as a specialist in ophthalmology in Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus.
- Specialist in Refractive Surgery ICR- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
- Master in Cornea and Pathology of the Ocular Surface by Institut Barraquer.
- First cycle of Ph.D. in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona.
Member of the Department of Refractive Surgery, Cataract and Emergencies of the ICR.
- Professor at the Annual Conference of the Tissue Bank – Center for Tissues and Cell Therapy, Barcelona.
- Professor in the International Superior course in Transplant Coordination: Transplant Procurement Management, Universidad de Barcelona.
- Teacher in the course of Nursing Care in Transplants, Escuela Universitaria Gimbernat.
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Ocular Implanto Refractiva SECOIR.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons ESCRS.
- 2nd Prize in the Video Award of the 36th Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS).
- Award for the best video communication in the 30th Congress of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Ocular Implanto Refractiva SECOIR.
- Prize for the best oral communication in the 5th Congress of the Asociación Española de Tecnología y Cirugía de Implantes, Refractiva y Córnea (ASETCIRC).
- Publibeca SECOIR award at the 29th Congress of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Ocular Implanto Refractiva SECOIR.
- Multiple presentations at conferences.
- Publications and clinical trials as a researcher.
- Assistance to multiple courses and congresses of the specialty.