Medical License no. 43131
Bachelor of Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). Distinguished ophthalmologist and surgeon specializing in cornea and ocular surface. He has a vast experience in cornea transplants and cataract surgeries.
He is currently the head of the Cornea Department and a member of the Cataract Department at the ICR Ophthalmology Center.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Bachelor in Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Consorci Parc de Salut Mar – Hospital de l’Esperança (Barcelona).
- MBA – Master in Business Administration at EAE Business School.
- Multiple specialty courses on ocular and cornea surface.
- Head of the Cornea Department at ICR Ophthalmology Center.
- Member of the Cataract Department at ICR Ophthalmology Center.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS).
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Implanto-Refractive Ocular Surgery.
Research and conferences
- Participation as a collaborating ophthalmologist in the study: “PASSY: Patient Satisfaction Survey. Coordinated by Dr. Muñoz Negrete. Promoter: Laboratorios Thea. October 2013 – March 2014.
- Participation as a collaborating ophthalmologist in the study: “Management of eyelid disorders on the part of the ophthalmologist in everyday clinical practice”. June 2013.
- Participation in several national conferences by the Spanish and Catalan Societies of Ophthalmology.
- Attendance to various conferences, courses and research meetings.