New IOLMaster 700
ZEISS, the leading company in OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) inclusion in Ophthalmology, has designed the first optical biometer. OCT SWEPT Source technology has been integrated in biometry in order to create the first SWEPT Source Biometry equipment.
Advantages of the new biometry:
- Increased refractive results
It is an OCT based biometry which allows to visually test measurements in order to detect unusual eye geometries.
- Work optimization
Integrated toric IOL (intraocular lenses) dioptres power calculation, easy to delegate, high speed in measurements, toric IOL implantation with no markers.
What can ZEISS state-of-the-art biometry do?
- Detection of unusual eye geometry, such as crystalline lens tilt or off-centre.
- Detection of non-appropriate eye fixation detection, as it allows a clear view to the fovea and improves refractive measurements.
- Visual checking of measurement. This new biometry allows to visually check the measured eye structure.
- It allows for an optimal reproducibility to obtain good refractive results thanks to the exclusive SWEPT Source Biometry with 2,000 images per second.
- Exclusive telecentric keratometry. The smart optical configuration allows for solid and reproducible measurement realization, in particular with anxious patients, which enables to obtain optimal keratometry measurements.