Medical license n. 55930
Bachelor of Medicine from Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas of Santiago de Cuba. Dr. Dania Cabrales is an ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology for more than 20 years. She actively participates in national and international congresses and has taught courses and seminars in the specialty.
- Bachelor of Medicine from Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de Santiago de Cuba (Cuba).
- 1st year of Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Hospital Provincial General Saturnino Lora of Santiago de Cuba (Cuba).
- 2nd and 3rd year of Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at Instituto Cubano de Oftalmología Ramón Pando Ferrer. Havana (Cuba).
- Member of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department at ICR
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at ICR
- Member of the Emergency Department at ICR
- Member of the Cuban Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Latin American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Instructor in the subject Ophthalmology. Teaching Department of Surgical Sciences. Faculty of Medical Sciences Enrique Cabrera. Havana (Cuba). May 2016 – May 2018.
- Teching of numerous courses, seminars and trainings on the specialty.
- Participation as a speaker in numerous congresses of the specialty.