License number: 22.863
Renowned ophthalmologist with more than 20 years of experience. He is an expert in cataract, intraocular lenses, presbyopia and accommodation, and he is specialized in eye surgery. He currently holds the position of Head of the Cataract Department of Institut Català de Retina. He is also a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS).
Spanish, Catalan and English
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Universitat de Barcelona
- Doctoral courses taught by Institut Barraquer de Barcelona. Chair of Ocular Surgery, attached to Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Specialist in Ophthalmology.
- Chief of the Cataract Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Ophthalmologist in the Refractive Surgery Department of Institut Català de Retina.
Richard & Suzanne Troutman 2nd Prize to the best oral communication presented during the 6th Meeting of Institut Barraquer Alumni Section held at Palau de Congressos de Catalunya.
- Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and Balearic Islands
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
Publications and Conferences
- Several courses and national and international congresses
- Several national publications