License number: 45.107
Ophthalmologist specialized in Glaucoma. She is currently a member of the ICR Glaucoma Department. She has worked and carry out research work in the Glaucoma Department of Toronto Western Hospital in Canada and at St. Thomas Hospital in London. She is also author of several publications, as well as several courses and congresses in Ophthalmology fiel
Catalan, Spanish and English
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Universitat de Barcelona
- Specialist in Ophthalmology. She followed her training in Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII, Tarragona.
- Research proficiency from Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Master in Glaucoma from Institut Català de Retina, certified by Universitat de Barcelona.
- Doctoral thesis awarded by Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Adult Comprehensive Glaucoma Fellowship, University of Toronto, Toronto Western Hospital (Canada).
- Glaucoma Fellowship, Advanced Speciality Training in Ophthalmology. St. Thomas’ Hospital & King’s College Hospital, London (United Kingdom).
- Clinical & Research Fellowship. St. Thomas’ Hospital, London (United Kingdom).
- Member of the Glaucoma Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the Glaucoma and Cataract Department at Hospital Parc Sanitari St. Joan de Déu, St. Boi de Llobregat.
- Member of the I International Glaucoma Panel.
- 2012 COS Award for Excellence in Ophthalmic Research
- Member of the Societat Catalana d’Oftalmologia.
- Member of the Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques de Catalunya i Balears.
- Member of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO).
Publications and conferences
- Attendance to several courses and congresses in Ophthalmology field.
- Several scientific papers and publications in international journals.
- Reviewer for the Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology.