License number: 35.147
Doctor specialized in Eye Surgery. She currently holds the position of head of Department of Orbit and Oculoplastics at Institut Català de Retina and Hospital Sagrat Cor in Barcelona. She is also director for the Master’s Degree in Oculoplastics, Orbit, and Lacrimal Duct of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya taught in ICR, as well as adjunct professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the same university.
Catalan, Spanish and English
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Universitat de Barcelona
- Resident physician in Ophthalmology at Bellvitge C.S.U
- Research aptitude obtained with the thesis (PhD project): “Relative survival of uveal melanomas” in Hospital de Bellvitge
- PhD in Surgery from Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) with the thesis: “Relative survival of melanoma of the uvea” at Hospital Hospitalari de Bellvitge. Cum Laude.
- Head of Oculoplastic and Orbit Department of ICR
- Head of Oculoplatic and Orbit Department of Hospital Sagrat Cor (Barcelona)
- Coordinator of the monthly interhospital sessions of Oculoplastics, Orbit, and Tear Ducts which are held at ICR.
- Director of the Master’s Program in Oculoplastics, Orbit, and Lacrimal Duct from Universitat Internacional de Catalunya taught in Institut Català de Retina.
- Collaborator in the teaching unit of the Hospital Hospitalari de Bellvitge for undergraduate students training.
- Adjunct Professor of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (Faculty of Medicine) during the academic year 2012-2013
- Prize to the best resident of Hospital Hospitalari de Bellvitge 2003
- Prize to the best oral communication Puntoplàsties amb o sense sutures? in the 39th Congress of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology in 2008
- ICR first prize to the best 2012 research work
- Member of the Spanish Society of Orbital and Ocular Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- Several national and international publications
- Informative publications, clinical trials and research projects
- Multiple national and international courses, seminars and round tables
- Attendance at congresses, courses and scientific events
- Oral, video, and panel presentations