Medical license n. 55626
Bachelor of Medicine from the Universidad Científica del Sur (Lima, Peru). Dr. Karla Gonzales is a leading ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma. She has completed a Master in Glaucoma and has participated in numerous national and international conferences. She is currently a member of the Glaucoma Department of the Institut Català de Retina.
Spanish and English.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Universidad Científica del Sur (Lima, Peru).
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital Fundación Alcorcón (Madrid).
- Fellowship of the European Board of Ophthalmology.
- Master of Glaucoma at the Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the Glaucoma Department at Institut Català de Retina
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Sixth prize at “Los mejores proyectos posters de Innovación Tecnológica en el área de Oftalmología”. Annual meeting of the Ophthalmological Society of Madrid. 15 December, 2017.
- AngioOCT en hamartomas astrocíticos retiniano solitario. Archivos de la Sociedad Española de Oftalmología. 2017.
- Member of the Spanish Glaucoma Society
- Numerous communications and presentations at conferences, both as author and co-author.
- Assistance to several specialty courses and complementary training.