Medical license n. 47932
Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery from Central University of Venezuela and Master’s degree in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus. Dr. Anabella Zurita is a prominent ophthalmologist specializing in Pediatric Ophthalmology. She is the author and co-author of various national and internacional papers.
Spanish, Catalan, English and Portuguese.
- Bachelor’s degree of Medicine and Surgery from Central University of Venezuela.
- Postgraduate degree in Ophthalmology from Central University of Venezuela
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at Hospital Pediátrico San Juan de Dios, Caracas (Venezuela).
- Training programm in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at Hospital Sant Joan de Déu – Barcelona.
- Master’s degree in Pediatric Ophthalmology at IMO – Instituto de Microcirugía Ocular, Barcelona.
- Member of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department at ICR.
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department at ICR.
- Member of Sociedad Venezolana de Oftalmología.
- Member of Sociedad Colombiana de Oftalmología.
- Member of Sociedad de Oftalmología Pediátrica de Latinoamérica.
- Numerous national and international publications
- Attendance to courses, seminars, congresses and other scientific events
- Participation in clinical trials
- Principal researcher of various projects of research