Medical license n. 44153
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara (Mexico), specialist in Ophthalmology and Master in Ocular Surface, Refractive Surgery and Uveitis. Dr. Graciana Fuentes stands out for her numerous scientific publications and her active participation in congresses of the specialty. She is currently part of the General Ophthalmology and Emergency departments of ICR.
Spanish, English and French.
- Bachelor of Biology from the University of Tampa (USA)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara (Mexico)
- Residency in Ophthalmology in the Association to Prevent Blindness in Mexico l.A.P.
- Master in Ocular Surface, Refractive Surgery and Uveitis at the Institute for Applied Ophthalmobiology (IOBA), University of Valladolid (Spain)
- Member of the General Ophthalmology Department
- Member of the Emergency Department
- Reviewer in the journals Archivos de la Sociedad Española de Oftalmología, International Ophthalmology, Cornea, Eye and Vision and Revista Mexicana de Oftalmología.
- Numerous publications on the specialty
- Participation in several international courses
- Assistance to various courses and campaigns