Medical license no. 37427
Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Dr. Xavier Graell is an ophthalmologist specializing in Orbit and Oculoplastics. He has participated in several publications, clinical trials and specialty studies. He is currently a member of the Department of Orbit and Oculoplastics at ICR.
English, Spanish, Catalan and Italian.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Training as a Medical Specialist in Ophthalmology at the Ophthalmology Service of the Bellvitge University Hospital (Barcelona).
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona with the doctoral thesis Estudio de la vía lagrimal después de cirugía de cataratas (“Study of the lacrimal pathway after cataract surgery”) with Cum Laude honors.
- Research competence by the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Member of the Orbit and Oculoplastics Department of ICR
- Head of the Ophthalmology Service of the General Hospital of Sant Boi.
- Teacher of undergraduate students at the Medical Teaching Unit of the Bellvitge Campus, University of Barcelona.
- Postgraduate teacher of Internal Medicine Residents in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital Sagrat Cor of Barcelona and the General Hospital of Granollers.
- Teacher of medical interns of the International University of Catalonia at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Ocular and Orbital Plastic Surgery (SECPOO).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Implanto-Refractive Eye Surgery (SECOIR).
Publications and conferences
- Assistance to numerous courses and congresses.
- Various publications.
- Participation in clinical trials and research projects.
- Presentations and communications in congresses.
Do you have any questions?
Contact us or request an appointment with one of our specialists.