Almost 90% of the accidents that occur in the eyes are predictable. Of these, half tend to occur in the home. If the percentage of accidents is so high i can be avoided, what steps you can take?
1. Avoid that the bottles with detergent, bleach, ammonia, etc. keep in shelves or high closets, on our eyes. It is always necessary to maintain them far from the scope of the children, but in a space that is not dangerous for us either.
2. Be sure before handling a spray of no direct outlet to our eyes.
3. Protect the eyes when you manipulate substances that could detach or splash poisonous gases.
4. Wash your hands well after handling any product that could be toxic
5. Protect the eyes appropriately if you go to solarium
1. Protect the eyes to avoid that certain particles, such as the goodies, nails, stones, etc. can reach them at high speed.
2. Use special glasses for works of welding and whenever there are used chemical substances that they could splash, exploit or detach irritating gases: quicklime,etc.
In the car
1. In the event that you are smoking, turn off the cigarette when you raise the motor cover and don’t use matches or lighters when you inspect it. Vapors from gasoline and battery acid can be turned on and explode violently.
2. Always use a flashlight or electric light. In the first case, be sure that the contacts are well and sparks will not occur.
3. Use appropriate glasses if you need to hit with force or do make headway when lever engine repairs or sheet, and use the soldering iron.
4. Whenever you work with the battery of the car, it is necessary to do it with the wires disconnected. Later, when you return them to connect, first set the red wire (positive) and then the black wire (negative).