Latest Technology in Cataract surgery
The lastest technology in cataract surgery with Centurion ALCON equipment improves safety int his type of surgery by increasing the stability of the anterior chamber. Thanks to a new active fluidic management system, there is a greater control of intraocular pressure by the surgeon during the entire procedure.
- Improves efficiency in surgery by incorporating two new tools: OZil Intelligent Phaco and the new tip INTREPID Balanced Tip ™.
- Designed to minimize variability at each stage of the surgery, from preoperative planning to the position of the intraocular lens.
- It adapts automatically and continuously to changing conditions in the eye, providing a more constant IOP (intraocular pressure) and greater stability of the anterior chamber at each stage of the operation.
It is a Bausch & Lomb system for highly reliable cataract surgery that provides an extraordinary level of performance, efficiency and results.
It provides surgeons with advanced technology to be able to develop sub-2 mm micro incision techniques efficiently and safely in both coaxial and biaxial techniques.
- It allows the surgeon to balance aspiration and irrigation for perfect stability of the chamber in flow and vacuum control modes.
- The sensitive technology maintains the preset values of vacuum and aspiration accurately throughout the intervention for a smooth, safe and efficient removal of the core fragments.
- Double linear control of aspiration and ultrasound for greater safety of surgery