License number. 50897
Ophthamologist specialized in retina, actually member of Retina and Vitreous and General Ophthamology Departments of ICR. He has write numerous papers and participated in courses and congresses about his speciality.
Spanish, Catalan and English
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery from Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Master in Ophthalmology from Universidad Católica de Salta (UCASAL), Argentina.
- Ophthamology Specialist. Advanced course of ophthalmology, Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA).
- Postgraduate in Glaucoma, Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Ophthalmology Residency in Clínica de Ojos Dr Nano, Argentina.
- Fellow of the International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO).
- Ocular Ecography Course, Sociedad Argentina de Oftalmología (SAO) Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Member of Retina and Vitreous Department at Institut Català de Retina.
- Member of General Ophtalmology Department at Institut Català de Retina
- European Society of Retina Specialist (EURETINA).
- Sociedad Española de Retina y Vítreo (SERV).
- Societat Catalana d’Oftalmologia (SCOFT).
Publications and Conferences
- Several participations in courses and congresses
- Several publications and communications