License number: 40432
He has lead the Emergency Department of Institut Català de Retina for several years. Dr. Muñoz is a prominent ophthalmologist who has received several international awards in recognition of his academic career.
Catalan, Spanish and English
- PhD in Health Sciences Universidad Internacional de Catalunya: Eficacia hipotensora y seguridad de la cirugía filtrante con implante EX-PRESS versus esclerectomía profunda con implante Esnoper en cirugía combinada de catarata y glaucoma
- Master in Anterior segment: Diagnosis and treatment of cataract and glaucoma
- Master in Glaucoma
- Medical residence in Ophthalmology
- Member of the Glaucoma Department
- Joaquín Rutllán award – Second prize for the work; Ultrasonic pachymetry in penetrating keratoplasty. Its utility as a parameter of endothelial function.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Spanish Society of Glaucoma
- Reviewer of the journal Archivos de la Sociedad Española de Oftalmología
- Member of the European Panel of Glaucoma 5th Edition (2015-2017)
Publications and Conferences
- Various courses and national and international congresses
- Several national publications
Do you have any questions?
Contact us or request an appointment with one of our specialists.