License number: 40432
He currently manages the Emergency Department of Institut Català de Retina. Dr. Muñoz is a prominent ophthalmologist who has received several international awards in recognition of his academic career.
Catalan, Spanish and English
- Master in Glaucoma
- PhD candidate in Biomedical Research at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
- Master in Anterior segment: Diagnosis and treatment of cataract and glaucoma
- Medical residence in Ophthalmology.
- Head of the Emergencies Department at the Institut Catala de Retina
- Member of the Glaucoma and General Ophthalmology Departmen
- Joaquín Rutllán award – Second prize for the work; Ultrasonic pachymetry in penetrating keratoplasty. Its utility as a parameter of endothelial function.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- Reviewer of the journal Archivos de la Sociedad Española de Oftalmología
- Member of the European Panel of Glaucoma 5th Edition (2015-2017)
Publications and Conferences
- Various courses and national and international congresse
- Several national publications