Medical license: 46332
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Silesia in Katowice (Poland). Dr. Dyrda is a prominent ophthalmologist and a member of the Department of Retina and Vitreous and the Department of Cataract of the Institut Català de Retina. She has completed a Master’s Degree in Pathology and Surgery of the Macula, Vitreous and Retina. She participates actively in congresses and has won numerous awards.
Spanish, Catalan, English, German and Polish.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Silesia in Katowice. Faculty of Medicine in Zabrze (Poland).
- National Medical Examination in Poland (LEP)
- Specialist in Ophthalmology. Training carried out in the Ophthalmology Service of Hospital de la Esperanza, Parc de Salut Mar, Barcelona. Training in Emergencies at the Bellvitge University Hospital, Barcelona.
- Master in Pathology and Surgery of the Macula, Vitreous and Retina, Barraquer Institute, Graduate School of the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Fellowship in Surgical & Medical Retina, Institut Català de Retina, Barcelona.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Surgical & Medical Retina, Sant Joan de Déu Hospital Barcelona.
- Basic Science Assessment. International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO).
- Clinical Science Assessment. International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO).
- Diploma of the European Council of Ophthalmology (EBOD). It is a test of excellence in ophthalmology. It is designed to assess the knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide a high level of ophthalmological care, both in hospitals and independent clinics (FEBO).
- Fellowship in Cataract: Phaco / SICS, Sahai Hospital, Jaipur (India).
- European Board of Ophthalmology grant: external rotation, maximum qualification in knowledge, skills and attitudes. Department of Ophthalmology, Department of Medical and Surgical Retina, Hôpital La Riboisière, Université Paris (France).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Training in the Cornea Department of Szpital Kolejowy, Katowice (Poland).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital El Salvador, School of Medicine, University of Chile, Santiago (Chile).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Public Hospital, Ruda Slaska (Poland).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Medical University of Silesia, Sosnowiec (Poland).
- Member of the Retina and Vitreous Department and the Cataract Department of the Institut Català de Retina.
- IX place in the “Primus inter Pares” (contest for the best student of the Republic of Poland, under the auspices of the Polish president, Aleksander Kwasniewski).
- Award for the second best oral communication: “Study of the characteristics, evolution and response to the treatment of chronic central serous chorioretinopathy.”
- Award for the best poster: “Macular Retinal Automated Segmentation with SD-OCT in Glaucomatous Patients”. 13th International Spectralis Congress.
- Scholarship from the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology for the best research work: “Prospective, randomized and controlled study to assess the effectiveness of current treatment regimens in central serous chorioretinopathy.” 46th Congress of Society.
- Award for the best video communication for: “Intraoperative optical coherence tomography in vitreorretinal surgery.” 47th Congress of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology (SCO).
- ICR Award for the best publication and ophthalmologic research project of 2017: “Diagnostic Accuracy of Spectralis SD OCT Automated Macular Layers Segmentation to Discriminate Normal from Early Glaucomatous Eyes.”
- European Society of Retina Specialists.
- European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons.
- American Academy of Opthalmology.
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía Implanto Refractiva.
- Sociedad Española de Glaucoma.
- Sociedad Catalana de Oftalmología.
Publications and Conferences
- Numerous publications as co-author.
- Numerous presentations in congresses.