Medical license no. 46332
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Silesia in Katowice (Poland), specialist in Ophthalmology and Master’s Degree in Pathology and Surgery of the Macula, Vitreous and Retina. Dr. Dyrda is a prominent ophthalmologist specializing in retina, vitreous and cataract. She participates actively in congresses and has won numerous awards.
Spanish, Catalan, English, German and Polish.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Silesia in Katowice. Faculty of Medicine in Zabrze (Poland).
- National Medical Examination in Poland (LEP)
- Specialist in Ophthalmology. Training carried out in the Ophthalmology Service of Hospital de la Esperanza, Parc de Salut Mar, Barcelona. Training in Emergencies at the Bellvitge University Hospital, Barcelona.
- Master in Pathology and Surgery of the Macula, Vitreous and Retina, Barraquer Institute, Graduate School of the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Fellowship in Surgical & Medical Retina, Institut Català de Retina, Barcelona.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Surgical & Medical Retina, Sant Joan de Déu Hospital Barcelona.
- Basic Science Assessment. International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO).
- Clinical Science Assessment. International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO).
- Diploma of the European Council of Ophthalmology (EBOD). It is a test of excellence in ophthalmology. It is designed to assess the knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide a high level of ophthalmological care, both in hospitals and independent clinics (FEBO).
- Fellowship in Cataract: Phaco / SICS, Sahai Hospital, Jaipur (India).
- European Board of Ophthalmology grant: external rotation, maximum qualification in knowledge, skills and attitudes. Department of Ophthalmology, Department of Medical and Surgical Retina, Hôpital La Riboisière, Université Paris (France).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Training in the Cornea Department of Szpital Kolejowy, Katowice (Poland).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital El Salvador, School of Medicine, University of Chile, Santiago (Chile).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Public Hospital, Ruda Slaska (Poland).
- Department of Ophthalmology, Medical University of Silesia, Sosnowiec (Poland).
- Member of the Retina and Vitreous Department
- IX place in the “Primus inter Pares” (contest for the best student of the Republic of Poland, under the auspices of the Polish president, Aleksander Kwasniewski).
- Award for the second best oral communication: “Study of the characteristics, evolution and response to the treatment of chronic central serous chorioretinopathy.”
- Award for the best poster: “Macular Retinal Automated Segmentation with SD-OCT in Glaucomatous Patients”. 13th International Spectralis Congress.
- Scholarship from the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology for the best research work: “Prospective, randomized and controlled study to assess the effectiveness of current treatment regimens in central serous chorioretinopathy.” 46th Congress of Society.
- Award for the best video communication for: “Intraoperative optical coherence tomography in vitreorretinal surgery.” 47th Congress of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology (SCO).
- ICR Award for the best publication and ophthalmologic research project of 2017: “Diagnostic Accuracy of Spectralis SD OCT Automated Macular Layers Segmentation to Discriminate Normal from Early Glaucomatous Eyes.”
- Member of the European Society of Retina Specialists.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons.
- Member of the American Academy of Opthalmology.
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Implanto Refractiva.
- Member of the Sociedad Española de Glaucoma.
- Member of the Sociedad Catalana de Oftalmología.
Publications and conferences
- Numerous publications as co-author.
- Numerous presentations in congresses.